This Intercultural Fluency Training Course
is also available in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, South Tangerang, Semarang.
About This Intercultural Fluency Training Course in Indonesia
Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia
About This Course
Intercultural fluency has become a vital skill for a globally competitive company. The chance to explore untapped niches outside of accustomed cultures offers countless possibilities for innovations, higher revenues, and expanding territories. A company is always looking for opportunities to grow and improve and engaging with diverse communities is the best way to accomplish it. Thus, intercultural fluency is coined.
For an employee to be interculturally fluent, he or she must be aware of the differences in cultures especially those outside of work. He/she must also be able to understand and accept these differences and strive to be knowledgeable so as to avoid unknowingly offending someone. However, no matter how knowledgeable an individual is of other cultures, it is still futile if he/she cannot be respectful and sensitive of it. With the cultural issues and discrimination easily sensationalized these days, anything could be taken out of context with just the wrong tone of voice or bad choice of words.
This course will train the participant to expand his/her cultural knowledge and integrate the values of respect and awareness to form healthy and productive relationships with people from different cultural groups.
Who Should Attend This Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia Workshop
This Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Intercultural Fluency.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Intercultural Fluency Training Program in Indonesia
The ideal group size for this Intercultural Fluency course in Indonesia is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Intercultural Fluency Skills Course in Indonesia
The duration of this Intercultural Fluency in Indonesia workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Indonesia will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Intercultural Fluency course in Indonesia
- Instills the value of respect and sensitivity to other cultures
- Teaches the importance of cultural diversity in a multicultural group
- Develops a more enhanced awareness of one’s own culture and others
- Increases the participant’s employability through good relations and expanded social circles
- Expands the participant’s worldview and perception
- Develops the participant’s competency, adaptability, and flexibility in any cultural group
- Improves the company’s ability to support overseas staff despite geographical boundaries
- Helps the company compete and excel in international markets
Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Intercultural Fluency course in Indonesia
- Define the meaning of culture and intercultural fluency
- Describe the importance of intercultural fluency
- Determine the impact of intercultural fluency to the whole company
- Impart to others one’s own culture and background
- Identify the differences between one’s own culture and others
- Achieve cultural self-awareness and knowledge of other cultures
- Successfully communicate across other cultures verbally or non-verbally
- Create strategies on how to build successful intercultural rapports
- Understand different perspectives and values from other cultures
- Demonstrate openness and curiosity during interactions with other cultural groups
- Avoid miscommunication or misunderstanding in culture-related settings
- Determine the impact of intercultural fluency to an employee and the company
- Learn to adjust one’s perspective to be able to understand someone with a different cultural background
Course Content For This Intercultural Fluency Training Course in Indonesia
Below is the list of course content of our Intercultural Fluency training course in Indonesia
- What is culture?
- Do you have your own culture?
- What is intercultural fluency?
- Why is it important to be interculturally fluent?
- What is the difference between your culture and others?
- How to attain cultural self-awareness and cultural knowledge of others
- Communicating with other cultures – verbal and non-verbal
- Formulating strategies in building intercultural relationships
- Expressing empathy and openness towards other cultures
- How to avoid or manage a miscommunication regarding culture-related issues
- What is the impact of intercultural fluency to the employee and the company?
- Recall a situation from a past experience involving adjusting your own perspective to fully understand a difference in culture
Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Intercultural Fluency course in Indonesia
Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia Learner’s Guide
Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia Handouts
Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia PPT Slides Used During Course
Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Intercultural Fluency Training Course in Indonesia
There are 3 pricing options available for this Intercultural Fluency training course. Course participants not in Indonesia may choose to sign up for our online Intercultural Fluency training course in Indonesia.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Intercultural Fluency Training Course in Indonesia Schedule
Contact us for the latest Intercultural Fluency course in Indonesia schedules:
Download Intercultural Fluency Course in Indonesia Brochure
Request for this Intercultural Fluency course in Indonesia brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.