This Multigenerational Working Training Course
is also available in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, South Tangerang, Semarang.
About This Multigenerational Working Training Course in Indonesia
Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia
About This Course
In a work setting, it is important to surround yourself with familiar people who have the same interests and ethics as you. Usually, this comes from people of the same age or generation whom you go out with to have drinks after work. While there is nothing wrong with such a setting, it is also equally important to engage with people younger or older than you. Most of the young generation may find this taxing, talking to people who are like parents to them, and the older generation may find themselves out of depth with the modern lingo. However, interactions are necessary to achieve a common goal and in a multigenerational workplace, there could be challenges ahead.
Multigenerational workplaces are becoming common nowadays with executives staying in office longer and millennials entering the job market at an alarming pace. Though the diversity in this kind of setting provides distinct advantages for the company, nothing would come out of it if the employees lack mutual ground, open communication, and respect. With the right encouragement and atmosphere in the workplace, employees can be coaxed out of their shells into productive interactions.
This course hopes to encourage the participants into establishing fruitful working relationships with people belonging to different generations. It will provide a clear perspective of the advantages of multigenerational workforces and embracing the dynamics brought about by them.
Who Should Attend This Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia Workshop
This Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Multigenerational Working.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Multigenerational Working Training Program in Indonesia
The ideal group size for this Multigenerational Working course in Indonesia is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Multigenerational Working Skills Course in Indonesia
The duration of this Multigenerational Working in Indonesia workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Indonesia will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Multigenerational Working course in Indonesia
- Establishes the value of respecting the differences among different generations
- Creates a more effective communication among different age groups
- Provides the company a wide range of innovative skills and wisdom
- Allows the participant to learn from the experiences of the older generations
- Gives the participants a sense of belonging and recognition no matter what age they are
- Avoids misunderstandings and miscommunication between different generations
- Leads the company to a more progressive way of thinking
Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Multigenerational Working course in Indonesia
- Define what is a generation
- Enumerate the four main generations of today
- Define the meaning of a multigenerational workforce
- Explain why is a multigenerational workforce important in today’s business
- Enumerate the advantages of having a multigenerational workforce
- Discuss the challenges and disadvantages that could be faced in a multigenerational workplace
- Learn the dynamics of a multigenerational workplace
- Search for similarities or common grounds among the different generations
- Establish relationships amid differences and a common form of communication
- Describe an ideal work setting composed of people from different generations
- Exchange opinions and impressions between different generations
- Share valuable knowledge and wisdom with other generations
Course Content For This Multigenerational Working Training Course in Indonesia
Below is the list of course content of our Multigenerational Working training course in Indonesia
- What is a generation and what are the four main generations of today?
- What is a multigenerational workforce?
- Why is a multigenerational workforce important today?
- What are the advantages of having a multigenerational workplace?
- What are the challenges being faced in a multigenerational workplace?
- How can these challenges be overcome?
- Looking for the similarities amid generation gaps
- Working towards a common goal: Establishing relationships and communication
- Activity: What do the other generations think about your generation and vice versa
- Activity: Sharing knowledge with other generations through personal experiences
Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Multigenerational Working course
Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia Learner’s Guide
Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia Handouts
Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia PPT Slides Used During Course
Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Multigenerational Working Training Course in Indonesia
There are 3 pricing options available for this Multigenerational Working training course. Course participants not in Indonesia may choose to sign up for our online Multigenerational Working training course in Indonesia.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Multigenerational Working Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Multigenerational Working course schedules:
Download Multigenerational Working Course in Indonesia Brochure
Request for this Multigenerational Working course in Indonesia brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.