This Public Relations Training Course
is also available in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, South Tangerang, Semarang.
About This Public Relations Training Course in Indonesia
Public Relations Course in Indonesia
Public image is important if you want an increased revenue in your company. The bridge connecting a company’s good image to the public is navigated through public relations. Managing public relations takes an outstanding ability to take whatever kind of publicity and turn it into an advantageous one for a company.
Who Should Attend This Public Relations Course in Indonesia Workshop
This Public Relations course in Indonesia workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Public Relations.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Public Relations Training Program in Indonesia
The ideal group size for this Public Relations course in Indonesia is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Public Relations Skills Course in Indonesia
The duration of this Public Relations course in Indonesia workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Indonesia will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Public Relations Course in Indonesia Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Public Relations course in Indonesia
- Enhances the promotion of products and services
- Exposes the communication to a large audience
- Enables organizations to improve their marketing techniques
- Improves public relations of organizations
- Improves the productivity and sales of businesses
- Helps organizations analyze the information, including pattern and bias identification
Public Relations Course in Indonesia Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Public Relations course in Indonesia
- Develop an understanding of public relations
- Understand how the steps can vouch for improvement of the business
- Learn how to effectively follow effective techniques for public relations
- Detailed understanding of the importance of public relations
- Promotes chances of enhanced brand recognition
- Learn the different techniques of quality evaluation
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Course Content For This Public Relations Training Course in Indonesia
Below is the list of course content of our Public Relations training course in Indonesia
- What is meant by the term ‘public relations’?
- What are the benefits of public relations?
- How organizations can enjoy competitive edge through effective public relations?
- How companies enhance their reputation through public relations?
- Group discussion among the participants
Public Relations Course in Indonesia Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Public Relations course in Indonesia
Public Relations Course in Indonesia Learner’s Guide
Public Relations Course in Indonesia Handouts
Public Relations Course in Indonesia PPT Slides Used During Course
Public Relations Course in Indonesia Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees for Public Relations Course in Indonesia
There are 3 pricing options available for this Public Relations training course in Indonesia. Course participants not in Indonesia may choose to sign up for our online Public Relations training course in Indonesia.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Public Relations Training Course in Indonesia Schedule
Contact us for the latest Public Relations course in Indonesia schedules:
Download Public Relations Course in Indonesia Brochure
Request for this Public Relations course in Indonesia brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.