This The Adaptive Leader Training Course
is also available in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, South Tangerang, Semarang.
About This The Adaptive Leader Training Course in Indonesia
The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia
The adaptive leader operates based on how to keep up with constantly changing environments and in turn, the corresponding problems. Ron Heifetz and Marty Linsky, conceptualizers of this leadership framework, define it as assisting groups or individuals to cope up withchallenges and unpredictable changes in the workplace.
Who Should Attend This The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia Workshop
This The Adaptive Leader course in Indonesia workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Adaptive Leader.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This The Adaptive Leader Training Program in Indonesia
The ideal group size for this The Adaptive Leader course in Indonesia is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This The Adaptive Leader Skills Course in Indonesia
The duration of this The Adaptive Leader course in Indonesia workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Indonesia will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Adaptive Leader course in Indonesia
- Enables the participants to think out of the box
- Bring changes in the environment of the company for better results
- Enhances the focus on diversity
- Learns to respond to hurdles and challenges in an effective manner
- Improves the emotional intelligence of employees
The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Adaptive Leader course in Indonesia
- Understand the leadership style of an adaptive leader
- Determine the benefits and drawbacks of this leadership style
- Develop strategies on how to become an adaptive leader
- Identify the techniques to adopt the traits of an adaptive leader
- Determine the methodologies through which adaptive leaders bring specific strengths to the team
- Understand the proactive approach of adaptive leaders
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Course Content For This The Adaptive Leader Training Course in Indonesia
Below is the list of course content of our The Adaptive Leader training course in Indonesia
- Who is an adaptive leader?
- What skillset does an adaptive leader possess?
- How is he beneficial for the organization?
- How does he form a proactive approach towards challenges?
- Group discussion among participants
The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Adaptive Leader course in Indonesia
The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia Learner’s Guide
The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia Handouts
The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia PPT Slides Used During Course
The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Adaptive Leader training course in Indonesia. Course participants not in Indonesia may choose to sign up for our online The Adaptive Leader training course in Indonesia.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming The Adaptive Leader Training Course in Indonesia Schedule
Contact us for the latest The Adaptive Leader course in Indonesia schedules:
Download The Adaptive Leader Course in Indonesia Brochure
Request for this The Adaptive Leader course in Indonesia brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.